Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello, I am a Slacker!

Once again, I find myself not blogging regularly.  Seems to be a pattern.  However, not really an excuse, BUT we have things going on in our lives that are TOTALLY consuming us.  So I barely have time to exercise or blog, which makes me a little cranky.

I have tried to get up at 5:30 to get a good run in before going to work, but that only lasted one day.  It is just to damn cold to make the trek from the back of the house to the workout room (a whole 20 steps)!!!  Part of my problem is I want that extra hour and half of sleep, because my days at the office are LONG right now. Excuses, I know!  I will get back out there...I have a relay I am supposed to be training for...

So instead of reading about my lack of exercising, please enjoy the pictures of my life...

See...I did have the alarm set and it went off!

We don't celebrate Valentine's day, but did I got this fine craft!


Well I thought I had more, but the google app doesn't want to work today, so this is what you get.

Enjoy!  I will be back in about 3 months, I really hope not, but you have at least been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment