Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's bloody cold!

Surprise, Surprise I have slacked off at blogging.  Mainly because while vacation ruined my workouts, it also ruins my work life.  So this week was major catch up with two days being out of the office working!  Making the 3 days I was in the office super busy! Oh well!

I did, however, start Jillian Michaels' this week.  Only missing one day, Friday.  Learned I have to get up in the am to do it on Friday or it just isn't going to get done.  I have even done it in the freezing cold house this weekend.  After 5 days I have really begin to see the difference in how long it takes me to be completely dead  during each activity and my endurance is lasting longer!  Go Jillian!!

Which is brings me to the cold weather....I AM NOT MADE FOR THE COLD WEATHER!

Well, that is about all I have to blog about.  See why I haven't blogged all week?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment