Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Vacay Ruins Workouts.

I am back!  After a very bittersweet vacation, I am back into the real world.  Please believe that I am SUPER tired, but ready to get back into the swing of things.  But first, a few last pictures from my vacation.

Don't remember if I posted a picture of my platter I painted while up there.  This is pre-fireing so it is much darker then what it appears.

Might have stopped for another cupcake, after a run.

Then went Kayaking on the Puget Sound, this is where we dropped the kayaks in. This is also post cupcake!

Here is Mt. Rainier from the plane, about the only time we really saw it.

And finally the sunset in Phoenix reflecting off the wing of the plane.

Needless to say, vacation was awesome, but working out kinda lagged.  Now that I am back, I have kicked it into high gear, as I have a race not this Saturday, but next!

Monday (10/1):  NEW MONTH!!  I think back when this all started.  I have been blogging for about 3 months now AND working out for about 4.  It doesn't seem that long, but I can sure tell a difference.  I don't own a scale, so I haven't been able to track pounds lose, but that is ok.  I feel better, my husband tells me I look better, I am able to run longer (kinda :o) ), so I guess I will keep going.  Today after work I ran the park again...only WAY slower then last time.  It was a little upsetting that it took me so long, but then again I did something and haven't really run in almost 2 weeks.  Then I went home to do Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred.  Apparently I can lose 20 lbs in 30 days.  Totally not my goal, but getting a different workout in should help my body not stay the same.  It is a challenge for us work girls to do this video, however Martinez choose dancing over Jillian...WHATEVER.

That is really all I got.  Today is another run and Jillian day!  Hope I don't die!

No comments:

Post a Comment