Monday, October 22, 2012

Well, hello world, how have you been?

A little Lady Antebellum to start off this LONG overdue post. (Your welcome for the great background music as you read my VERY ;o) entertaining blog!)

To start off, I am sorry.  The past two weeks has been some time that I have need to self reflect on life decisions.  I am not completely ready to announce to the blog world what these life decisions are, but I am sure I will some time.  

As this blog is suppose to be all about exercising, lets get to it.

Its been a minute since this particular run happened, but I had a GREAT run a couple weeks back.  Almost made it around the whole park without stopping, felt great!  Then went home and rocked Jill.  Well since then, I haven't really done much Jill and haven't really run much.  Super slacker, but at the same time this weather we have been having is making my allergies be all kinds of out of whack and lasting way to long.  I am ready for it to be cooler/fall weather.  I am done with the 80's.  It just makes me not want to run anymore in the heat.  I know that in about 4 months I will be saying the complete opposite, but for real, yesterday was almost 90 at the end of October! So that was a little confession time.

BUT yesterday I did do some exercising....lil Martinez called me up to the big leagues.  I went and played softball with her church team...SO MUCH FUN!!!  Thanks Anna!!  

Well, now that is all I got, and unfortunately I have been so preoccupied I haven't even really taken many pictures.  I will work on my picture taking and exercising abilities over the next week days/weeks!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment