Friday, November 2, 2012

(Insert Clever Title)

Last night the CMAs were on, which I somewhat enjoy.  After awhile I get tired of the "concert" feel and really are interested in the awards, I mean it is an award show.  I was glad to have Miranda Lambert's Over You won!!  What a lovely song, and then to learn the meaning was even more touching.  I had to turn them off early due to the Thunder game, so don't anyone ruin the rest of the awards for me.  JK I am sure I will find out soon enough on the internet.

What am I thankful for today:
2) I am thankful for my amazing family.  Not only for my supportive parents and loser alright cool interesting brother, but for the extended family as well.  It is pretty awesome to be part of such a tight knit family who does anything for anyone at anytime.


Exercise = None!  I have been a mouth breather for a couple of days now, so exercising will just be a disaster.  Hopefully I can kick this shit here soon, and get back outside.  We have been having some awesome weather lately and I haven't been able to enjoy it, lame!

The End!  Enjoy the day!  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment