Thursday, November 1, 2012

November the First

Since it is the beginning of November and all over Facebook people feel like they need to express what the are thankful for, I figured I would do it in my own way...by blogging!  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, for several reasons, but mainly for the fact it is a time that we get to gather with our loved ones and give thanks for another great year and the pressure of  gift giving isn't present.  I think I might start, and see where it takes me, blogging about my gratitude's in life each day.  I am going to try to make this in priority order, but I know I will mess it up.  Not only will that give a small glimmer of who I am, but to get me back to blogging regularly.

So here we go...

1)  I am so thankful for my belief in knowing there is a God.  I know there are lots of people in the world that don't believe in a God or higher being, but I do.  Sometimes I know I don't show it, or act like it, but truth be told I am not sure, sometimes, what that really means.  I also don't need people judging me for what I do and tell me "I am not a Christian."  This could go on awhile, so...I am thankful for my belief in knowing there is a God.

Working out...

Well, it's kinda been there.  I ran on Sunday around the neighborhood.  Not great but not terrible.  Then Tuesday, I went and worked out with Lash and her co-worker/friend J.  We did 30 minutes of Cardio, and then Lash and I peaced easy to get catch some dinner with another friend.  Since then I haven't done anything.  I haven't really felt good enough to do anything so I haven't.  The End!

Sorry I don't have any rockin' pictures, but maybe one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment