Friday, January 18, 2013

TV Fun House!

I haven't been doing all that great at keeping up with the blog right now.  I would like to have a great excuse on my absence, but I got nothing this week...just lazy.  We have kind of had a busy week at our house, but I still managed to get on Bertha this week.  They weren't pretty runs, but they were still runs non the less.

Now to more important business, my recap of television!  If you have not watched, you might want to stop reading!

The Biggest Loser:  So this week the blue team was stuck in that "Kids" Room for 4.5 hours a day.  Here is it folks...there was NO REASON that they should have been laying around and sleeping the whole time they were in there.  They could have done jumping jacks and running in place, or something.  I guess this is why they are on the show, but it was really sad to me to see that they didn't use their time wisely in that space, AT ALL.  And I am super glad Bob did the last chance workout in there, to show them that they didn't need a gym to workout.  Rant over!  I was glad with the end results of who went home.  The end!

American Idol:  I just am having a REALLY hard time getting on board with Ms. Nicki Minaj. I think she is super fake, I feel as if she thinks she is top dog thinking she knows more about the industry then the other judges, I think she HAS to say something and get the last word in, I think she has to have ALL the attention on her.  I just don't like her.  I don't like that she randomly talks in a British Accent.  Ugh!!  I will agree that Mariah is a little diva too, HOWEVER, Mariah has been around a LONG time and has proven herself in the industry.  Even if you don't like here, AMY, you have to admit she is better then Nicki.  UGH!  I mean I understand why she is there, to cause all the drama, but I have a hard time getting on board.  OK, Rant over!  I feel like this season they are letting some good talent leave before hollywood. But overall, there is some good talent and I am excited to see who makes it far.  The End!

Bachelor:  I watch, it's all the same, meh.  The End.

So now, my blog about exercise has turned into a blog about watching TV.  But I have been running, just nothing to exciting to post about.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
-Vic

2 comments:

  1. We aren't even watching Idol this season because of the change in judges. I agree that Nicki person is just too fake.

    ON another note: Anything being planned for Daniel's 30th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing about Loser. I wondered if I had possibly missed that there was a rule that they couldn't work out in there? That irritated me as well. Although, I was not happy with who got kicked off! I liked her.

    Yes, Mariah is much much better than Minaj. If Glitter wasn't on her resume, I'd have nothing negative for you :).

    ReplyDelete