Monday, September 17, 2012

50 Wings!

It's been a hot minute since I last blogged.  And because of that, I am just going to skip those days.    I didn't exercise, or eat healthy, so no need to relive my shame.   Instead I would like to only blog about the productiveness of my weekend.   OK until next time...

Alright, it wasn't that unproductive, but pretty damn close.  Friday night I baked cookies at 830.  Saturday we were SUPER lazy, including an hour nap after only being up for like 3 hours.  Followed by some sitting, then sushi for dinner, and then back to sitting.  Sunday is were it finally gets real...

Sunday (9/16):  Got up and went to my parents house to get my bed and some other things from their house.  (For some reason they want me to get all my stuff out of their house, it's weird!)  After we burned some calories moving all that, we went to BWW and consumed almost 50 wings between 3 people...clearly the best option there was!  When we got home I started moving things around getting ready for the bed in the bedroom and doing laundry.  Finally around 430, I decided I should go and run.  So I headed to the park and set out a goal.  I was to go around the whole park, if you will remember this has been a BIG goal of mine to be able to run the whole park.  There was no time limit, and there was no have to run limit, it was simply run as far as you can, walk when needed and then run some more all the way around.  And I accomplished it.  I ran a little over 1.5 miles before walking a little bit, ran off and on for about .75 of a mile, and then ran the last bit.  Finished the 3.02 miles in 34:45 minutes at an average of 11:30 pace!  I was incredible proud of myself and now I have a baseline on what to improve my 3 mile time on!!!


I have a few random pictures (no blog would be complete without them)...

This is why I haven't blogged (my desk at work)...


We all know I LOVE ELLEN, especially when she has Sophie Grace and Rosie on....

This weekend was so deary that on our way back from sushi dinner I happen to catch the setting sun.  I was soo pretty with the broken clouds and it was pinkish/red and when I first noticed it downtown was in the forefront.  Well, I tried to get a picture with downtown in it, but no such luck.  But her is kinda the prettiness in the side mirror of "the car"



And now I am done blogging! Peace easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment