Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hills are a bitch!

Good Morning y'all!  Let's get a few things out in the open...first, and clearly THE MOST IMPORTANT thing, Ellen is back on next week!!  It has been since May that I have seen a new episode, and I am pumped.  I felt she left me hanging and didn't tell me she was taking a summer break, so I have been pissed at her for a few months, but next week changes it all!  Next, Jillian Michaels is making her return back to fat people (The Biggest Loser).  I have missed her, and hopefully she won't leave us again.

Tuesday (9/4):  Rest day from running, but the abs are still going strong.  Unlike me, Amy went ahead and pinned the challenge, so I was able to go back and get it.  Here is what we are doing.  


Join us (ANNA!) and get some "rock hard abs!" PS...they are kinda a bitch, but we will have great abs in the end (at least that is the goal).

We have finally started getting back into the swing of making dinner.  We got really thrown off when we went on vacation, but now we are back!  Naturally it was yummy, but even better was after we ate we were full, but not uncomfortable.  Last night on AGT,  the acts weren't as good as last weeks, but these cute dogs get me every time!!  They are so stinkin' cute!  The best part is that they are mostly rescued doggies!

Wednesday (9/5): 27 minute run!  As I heard the storms last night, I was secretly hoping that I would get to skip today's run because of the rain.  Not so much the case!  It wasn't raining when I got up, so I couldn't justify not running this morning.  I have determined, or realized, this morning that when I run on the main streets (there is a side walk, Mom), that is it nothing but hills.  And not just little baby hills, these hills I can't see what is on the other side, until I am on the other side.  They really kick my ass, and there is barely any breaks of flat land.  So I somewhat powered through.  I walked 3 times today. Once for 45 seconds, another for 1.5 minutes, and the last time was on the way back home climbing the hill, I was running so slow I just started power walking, but once I turned the corner to go home, I started running again.  Today Stats: 30 minutes (it took longer then I thought), 2.52 miles at a pace of 12:12.  Not to terrible, but not the best.  But I did it! I also reached another goal of mine.  I made it, not only to, but all the way around my new park!  This has been a goal for a few weeks to make it here.

Once I got back home, I went straight to the abs for the day.  WOW!  Killer today!  I am glad that I get all my workouts done in the morning though, that way I have the rest of the day to make good healthy choices and then I don't have to worry about getting sweaty and taking another shower (the real reason for morning workouts).

Not sure what else is going to happen today.  I could really use a nap now and it is only 10am, so I think it is going to be a long day. Poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment