Friday, September 7, 2012

Cookie Cake Sounds Delish!

Welp, another week in the bag, and another start to a too short weekend.

Wednesday night was epically uneventful, and I am going to chalk it up the season opener of the NFL.  We ate Taco Bell, because it is so healthy, followed by 3-4 hours of nothing but sitting on our asses.  I wasn't expending any extra calories!

Thursday (9/6):  The day starts like any other, now a day, with some abs.  Why do these abs suck so much?  Is it because they are the most ridiculous ab exercise that is out there? No.  Is it because it is 6:45 in the morning? Possibly, but hopefully after 10 weeks of morning exercising my body is used to it.  Is it because I am so out of shape?  I guess so.   There aren't that many, in quantity, that need to be done, but they sure do kick my ass.  And my friend, Amy, who is doing them with me, also agrees that they kick her butt too.  At least I am not the only one suffering!

This evening we cooked steaks (YUMMY) and vegetables (look at us being healthy).  And let me tell you, those suckers were DELISH!  Then we proceeded to do what we do best...sit!  Overall good evening.

Friday (9/7):  Not totally sure why I am so excited for it to be Friday, it's not like we had such a long week, but needless to say, I was pumped it was Friday.  That all might have to do with the potential of leaving work early today!

Oh ya, I am supposed to tell you about my workout...well, that the 30 minute run, just didn't happen.  I didn't sleep well, and didn't feel like doing it today.  There is nothing much to it besides that.  I did do my dreaded abs...and thought I was going to die during the burpees, and I guess so did Reese.  Every time I went to the ground, she got up and ran away, but then ran back.  She is special, sometimes!

So I am out of things to blog about, expect that I really want a cookie.  Like from City Bites.  My friend, Lash, was talking about how they were getting City Bites at work, and all I thought about were the Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies!  And then it really got my wheels turning and really this is what I want...


A double layer cookie cake!

And that is what I am leaving you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment