Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dance Magic Dance.

Sorry for my absences.  For two reasons I haven't blogged.  One being that I have been EXTREMELY busy at work...so lame, but the other reason is because my last run was not a good one and I didn't want to blog about it.  But here goes.

Wednesday (8/15): It was 8m R, 5m W, 8m R, 5m W.  Totally thought this was going to awesome because I got that break in between, but what it really proved was to be epically sucky!  Normally 8 minutes is a milestone in the running to be over half way done, however once I got to the 8 minutes to walk, I felt like I was done, and it was SOOOO difficult to start again.  But I did, however I had to stop and walk about a minute.  It was terrible.  I felt so ashamed. But I am here to be honest with myself, and of course, my awesome readers, and that is what I am doing!

Thursday (8/16):  Today...super long day at the office.  No chance of working out...however I do have a few pictures to show.

  First these!  My grandma, who I never met, left bracelets for me.  My mom wore them all my life "keeping them safe."  She gave them to me the day after our wedding, and like a little pain in the ass, I just couldn't accept them.  It wasn't my time.  So she was keeping them for me.  However, when life took a turn, the bracelets went with the turn.  While their value is very little, the attachment I had to them was about the only thing I had to my grandma.  So I was devastated to say the least.  Dear Hubby saw how upset I was that they were taken from me, that he tried to "replace" them.  Something similar.  And these are what he got me.  They are kind of close to what the others one looked like, however it means a lot that he would go through the terrible of trying to find similar ones.  I think he might be a keeper.

Had a terrible time getting home from my father-in-laws, but I had a chance to see downtown for what it is worth.  Nothing to major!

This one should be self explanatory, it was on tv tonight.....



I believe that is a good place to end this blog!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment