Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gone!

Whelp, I have been slacking for a few days on blogging, so I guess I better catch up!  I noticed I last blogged on Monday and today is Wednesday of the next week...this is going to be really fun to try to remember what happened!

Monday (7/30):  Went to the gym after work, have not the slightest clue what I did, but I went!

Tuesday (7/31):  Relax day from running!!  But I managed to go to the gym and get a quick workout in before heading to dinner with the girls!  Again, I couldn't tell you what I did, but I went.  Dinner with the girls was awesome!  Here is a picture to prove it...


Wednesday (8/1):  I believe this was the 6m R, 5m W, 6m R, 5m W day.  I ran down to the track in the neighborhood and did a half mile there, and then headed back home.  This was the first time that I have stopped running to walk a brief moment in time.  But it was brutally hot and I couldn't breathe well.  I was dying.  That day at work was insane, mostly because I wanted to leave early, and EVERYTHING showed up on my desk and wouldn't go away.  Finally escaped to go home, run some errands, start laundry, take doggie over to my parents, do more laundry, go to wally world (haven't been in ages) on food stamp day..WORSE IDEA EVER, and to pack all to get to bed at like 1230!

Thursday (8/2): Travel day!  Got up at 445 to catch an 8am flight.  Got to Olympia and went non-stop until like midnight there time...LONG DAY!

Friday (8/3): I know I actually ran today.  I did 5m W, 10m R, 5m W.  It was a mere 53 degrees and I ran in a jacket.  Also, not only was it beautiful to run among the VERY TALL Evergreen trees, but the hills/elevation changes were a not as welcomed of a surprise.  I mean it was nice to have the change, but when I am not used to it, I wanted to scream.  But I did it. After running, when headed to the mall (pic), went to an AWESOME farmers market, enjoyed a wonderful trip around the state capital (pic below), followed a concert in the park with wonderful acapella group with damn near the whole family!

Saturday (8/4): WEDDING DAY!  Seems like that is all we did!!  It was a great day for an outdoor wedding, and the party was great!! Don't have any pics of that event on my phone.

Sunday (8/5):  Lazy day.  Went back to the wedding house, ate left overs, hung out with family, opened presents, and then headed to a rented "beach" house.  Not to bad of a view...you can see Mt. Rainier in the back ground, but I will post a better pic of the mt.


Monday (8/6):  Took my dear hubby to the airport!  Then went to Ikea!!  Spent so much time we ended up in Traffic...LAME!  But once we finally made it home, I figured I should go and run!  5m W, 11m R, 5m W.  this one was a bit difficult because I was tired from being out all day, but I did it and kinda get to the runners high.  It wasn't a chore to run...well, expect up those damn hills!

Tuesday (8/7): Travel Day.  Finished packing, went to visit family, and sat in the airport.  Flight got in at 1 am, and didn't sleep until 230am.  The pic below is Vegas at night as we flew over.

 Wednesday (8/8): Today!  Didn't get up to run...some how was at the office at 730 this morning, worked non-stop until 1215, and then the boss man let me go home!  I took a nap, watched Olympics, ate dinner, took another nap, and now am blogging.  I am going to try to get up and run tomorrow morning.  Even though I am still technically doing my program still, I feel I have some fickle room when it comes to getting the running done.  I would like to get back on the same schedule, and I will but this week is all jacked up!

I will return to blogging normally, hopefully, soon!  But this vacation was needed and was some what relaxing.  Can't wait to enjoy the Pacific Northwest when there isn't mass craziness going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment