Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Monday!

Look at me! Getting back to the blogging routine, just like the running & workout routine. This is kind of a short blog, pretty much know that I will probably not going to make it to the gym tonight per our management duties.

So this morning I HAD to be at the office at 7:45, but I needed to get in there earlier to attend to those previously mentioned management duties.  I got up at 6, and looked outside...it was still too dark for my comfort on running, I slept til 6:15, and then headed out the door.  Down the road to the track and back out.  15 min run and a 5 min walk.  Today I realized I need to start doing something on the weekend or Mondays are just going to suck!  Pretty much like today.  I wanted to quit several times, and even tried to talk myself into it, but then I starting saying to myself "self, it is not acceptable to stop." (Hope you got a good laugh, LAsh!)  Made it home with a minute left to walk, but because I was on a time crush I didn't seem to mind.  Today was a 11:50 pace, which really surprised the hell out of me, but was also excited to that even when I think I am having a bad day, I am still improving!

I think I am going to be done blogging for the day.  "And that's all I have to say about that."  Tell next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment