Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fun New Toys!

I don't really have anything productive to blog about.  But I do have some awesome pictures to share!!

First...This is my new workout toy!  Since I got new running shoes, and they weren't Nike's I had to get a watch that could track my distance and such fun things.  So I boned down and got one of these....


I will totally write my reviews about it tomorrow after I run in the morning.  It will also be nice to have a "true" distance since it links up to Tom Tom!!

My next picture...following with the theme of working out.  I saw this on pinterest today, and while the saying makes a lot of since, I just couldn't help but laugh really hard at the lady in the picture.



These next few pictures are just of life...The first of clearly our dog with most of her toys.  She had a hard time deciding which toy she wants to play with!  The next one is a picture while we were driving "the car" to get the new watch, and it is of downtown in the way back, but you can see the shadow of the car!!



Ok...tomorrow will be back to regular blogging about things that are important.  Like what is happening in Fifty Shades!  Or how my run went in the morning!!  18 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment