Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Free for All

Not sure what's up with the title, but that was the first thing that came to mind, whatever.

Yesterday at work was, WOW.  I think that is the best word to describe the shit show that was happening.  Martinez is quite the sassy pants, especially lately.  Amy and I have decided that her sassiness (new word) has increased due to her physically activity.  And her coffee drinking.  This scene from George of the Jungle is kind of what happens at work.  She is not super crazy like he was, but she starts to talk real fast and starts having jokes and being real snappy.  But, she caused us to have some great laughs, which worked out our stomach muscles...Thanks Martinez!

Last night, I might have watched Step Brothers again! It is too funny not to watch.  Then hubby and I watched this Modern Marvel's on SuperSized food...disgusting what people will eat, just because it is bigger.  Whatever.

My run this morning was an interesting one.  I decided to take a completely new path, that took me along the edge of reno and midwest blvd, before heading back into the neighborhood.  There is a hill that I had to climb that I thought would never end.  Damn, it was tough.  I was supposed to run 24 minutes today, I only completed 22.  There is a lot on my mind and runnning wasn't going to take it away.  As much as I tried to clear my head, I ended up praying more than clearing my head, and even almost broke down crying while running.  So I figured if I can make it home, however long I ran for would be better then laying in my bed.  I did almost complete 2 miles, and ran my fastest 1K today.  Again, might not have been the best run, but I also did run something!  Need to look at the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.

Not sure what today will hold, but tomorrow we are headed to a wedding, and hopefully going to enjoy a quiet weekend after that.

Until next time!

1 comment: