Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So much room for activities!

One of my all time favorite movie "Step Brother's" is currently on, and I have managed to catch it from the beginning...which is always AWESOME!!!  My friend Lash totally understands!  P.S. If you are looking for great Christmas Card photos, she is your lady!! They will be amazing.  (I like how I am advertising to people I see everyday, but it helps!)

Last night at book club...it was a great time.  Nimzypoo has a awesome new "phone."  See the picture for proof!


That's right, it's like an old phone!!!

Today's workout was great!!  It was run 12, walk 5, run 12, walk 5.  The overall workout went very well.  Went 2.69 miles at a pace of 12:04.  I didn't finish the last 5 minute walk...did really think it was needed!

But since my movie is on, and they are about to build bunk bed to have so much more room for activities I am going to go watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment