Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th of July Eve.

First thing on the Agenda today...The Bachelorette...don't worry I am blogging as I am watching so I don't forget anything.


Chris...WOW!  Lame.  His dad had some great things to say about what a marriage is about. But lets discuss how awkward that family dinner was with everyone sitting on the same side of the table with a GIANT floral arrangement.  Totally feel he is fake...waiting to tell her you love her, ONLY because your dad says that she is falling in love with him...LAME, Grow some balls dude!


One F Jef...Love that he had such a cute little date set up on his AWESOME land!!  Jef's little thing he read/wrote was so sweet.  I feel he is a nice and sincere guy! 

Arie...seriously a cute family!  His mom is so sweet!  OK, I am ready for the season to end so that Arie and Emily can get married!  The End!


Sean...Love those dogs.  He looks like Jesse from Love in the wild, which I hate that guy, so the chance Sean has now to finish winning me over are ridiculously low..Good Luck buddy.

Sean was clearly the better choice to keep then Chris.  I mean Chris is a stage 9 clinger, and looks like an uber creeper!! Plus he is a cry baby!!! Good choice Emily, however you should have gotten rid of Sean too!

Next order of business..yesterday I talked about how the ladies in the office.  As a little update, they shall be referred to a the Jealous Hoes (JH) from now on!  Now that we got that cleared up moving on...

Well today at work...yep a sucker like me has to work on days like these, a client really irritated the shit out of me.  Don't these people know I just answer the phone and screen calls.  I can't do anything important, I didn't go to school for this shit, nor..ESPECIALLY NOR, get paid enough to talk to your ass EVERYDAY!  It's really sad when someone can ruin your 4th of July Eve day!  HOW RUDE!

Tonight I am going out with my homies Lash and Nimzypoo.  We about to get our sushi on!

Oh ya the whole reason for the season...working out. The calendar says "Relax" and so relaxing is what I am going to do!  Easy enough for me to stick to days like these!

Keep it real America! -Vic




1 comment:

  1. I am team One F Jef!! Chris sucked and shouldn't have been there as long as he was. Arie is FAKE. Don't dig him.

    -JH

    ReplyDelete