Monday, July 2, 2012

Day One.

Well here I am...blogging away about what is "going on" in my life.  Honestly, that feels a bit personal..but what the hell.  I thought peer pressure went away with age, but that's a big fat lie!   Momma's shouldn't tell you shit like that to make your "feelings" feel better...by the way, where are my feelers?

OK..back on task.  The main reason for this blog was to track my workouts, and make sure I am not cheating.  Well I am happy to say that today was the first day of a running program that I am doing.  It's called "couch to 5k", but I am not planning on running a 5k, just needed something that would start me off slow enough back into running that I don't want to quit immediately.  Today's thing was to Walk 5 mins, Jog 2 mins, Walk 5 mins...today I did 5 min walk, 3 min jog, 4 min walk.  I just felt really good running that 2 mins, that I kept running to 3, but with my educational background I knew not to over do it.  The other probably main reason was that there were 2 creepers that were half clothed walking down the street that I didn't want to walk by.  Lame, but it kept me going!

Now to things that REALLY matter:  After much discussing with the lovely ladies at work, Amy D & Martinez, I have decided to chop off my hair.  Peer pressure was at an all time high today as I was leaving to cut my hair chin length, and while that it something I might be able to do, I don't have the balls yet to do it.  I will post a picture either when I get my hairs cut or whenever I figure out how to work this damn thing!

Next current event...I am almost done with my old lady project.  Hoping to finish tonight, and will post pictures, again pending the earlier comment.



Now I am going to go to Target...smelly and all from running...to find some cute outfits and shoes!


So excited tomorrow to post about The Bachelorette!

Peace out homies! -Mrs. Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment