Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pictures are back!

For starters...I have two pictures to add.  One is the lego's hubby and I assembly on Friday night and the other are the bacon buns mom and I made on Sunday.




Now moving on to more important things! Like working out!

So I still need to add to Monday (7/23):  We went to the gym.  I completed curls, flies, squats (ouchie), calf raises, and overhead triceps.  Really had to modified my workout due to the amount of people in the gym, especially the ones that don't understand gym etiquette....SUPER annoying.  To make matters worse, these people who don't know how the gym operates, also don't know how to properly work out!  It takes everything in my power not to laugh at them doing the most ridiculous "exercise" I have ever seen!! Sir, the only way you are able to do 125lbs pull downs is because you are doing them wrong.  Sir, you are not supposed to swing your body with your arms to help you curl your 65lbs dumbbell...it doesn't do anything!  OK, enough about that.  

After we got home dear husband wanted to eat Golden Chick for dinner.  So I go and get us 2 - 4 piece meals, with okra as the side.  When we opened the boxes, mine had about 7 pieces of chicken and okra ALL OVER the place.  The little paper bag (like what a small fry would come in) was also full of okra.  Hubby and I could have shared a box of chicken.  Neither one of us finished even half of what was in the box, but we both felt like SHIT yesterday because of it!  Damn Golden Chick...it just got added to our "You may want this, but you are going to feel bad afterwards" list of places to eat.  It's right up there with Long John Silvers and Chelinos!

Tuesday (7/24):  As previously stated, we felt like shit, I took an hour and half nap and didn't go to the gym.  It was a rest day from running, so it all seemed ok!

Wednesday (7/25):  Run day...5m W, 8m R, 5m W.  Man today was great!  As I was walking the first 5 m, I noticed the beautiful colors that the sun was bouncing off the clouds.  It was so nice to run with that canvas painted.  Got to the 8m R part, and felt great.  Every small goal I wanted to hit while running, I did.  Like it should, it is starting to get hard.  But today I kicked its ass!  Also, according to my little tracker, I busted into the 12 minute range for a mile pace!!  BIG DEAL ALERT!  I know I am not running a mile, or for 12 minutes yet, but it still feels good to know that I am getting back to wear I used to be, even if it still includes walking.

This evening, we are going to the gym.  Not 100% sure yet what I am going to do, but whatever it is, I am sure to kick its ass as well!

So until next time I decide to blog...Peace out homies! -Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment