Monday, July 23, 2012

Had a Drunk Moment!

I have been really bad at blogging lately.  I think it has to do with sheer laziness at night!  So let's catch up!

Friday (7/20):  It was a run day.  5m W, 7m R, 5m W.  I thought it would be smart to check the weather before I left, not sure why, but at 6:30 in the AM, it was already 85 degrees!  Totally glad that I did it then, but DAMN that's too hot for 6:30!  But I did see 3 other people out and about in the neighborhood, which pushes me for about 30 seconds when I see them!  This run was ok.  I made it to the railroad tracks and back, but needed an extra 30 seconds to make it all the way home.  Not to shabby!  Especially after getting back into the gym for the first time in a while.  


Friday was all around a pretty crappy day of eating.  Convinced a JH to eat Chick-fil-a for lunch and then hubby wanted pizza for dinner.  So we ate pizza, put together Lego's and watched scrubs!  A nice way to stay out of the heat!


Saturday (7/21):  Relax day!  So I didn't run, but we cleaned our house REALLY well and did the laundry.  Hubbster washed his car at like 3:30, as I choose to try to finish watching Something Borrowed.  We had a wedding reception to attend for one of my dear friends who got married in Mexico last month.  D wanted to drive his car, which meant I got to drink!!  And drinking is what I did, as well as eating 3 pieces of cake.  I would like to say that was not my finest moment of the night, but it wasn't!  After about 3 Margarita's I thought I needed to dance, and ran out the dance floor in my 3 1/2 inch heels, which are SOOOO cute but VERY impractical and hurty for me, to the Bride and wiped out.  I tried to bring the Bride down with me, but she had balance..weird! I didn't really think I was going to hurt after that, but Sunday night and Monday morning I am feeling it!  Needless to say, I had a lot of fun!!

Sunday (7/22):  Again, another Relax day!  But my mom came over to make some traditional Lithuanian food!! YUM!!  We made bacon buns and basically ravioli's! They were soo yummy and I ate way to many, of both!  (I would like to add a picture, but it isn't working with me right now!)

After this long process of all day cooking/baking, I wanted to watch Emily choose Arie on the bacherolette.  But that wasn't the case.  Oh well, I liked One F Jef too, and I think they are cute together.



Monday (7/23):  Monday, BOO!  5m W, 7m R, 5m W.  Totally sucked today.  It was just bad all around.  Not totally what the deal was, I felt mentally ok about this run, but it wasn't good.  I made it to the tracks and back but needed an extra 45 seconds.  Not sure if it was the heat, 80 when I got back, or how hot my t-shirt was and I couldn't cool off.  It just wasn't good!  But today we are going to try to go to the gym!  So I can make up for it in there.

Until next time homies- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment