Sunday, July 1, 2012

What am I doing....

Exactly!  What am I doing blogging?  I have never had any desire to do this, until my friend Amy D talked me into it.  She told me that it helps her stay true to working out since she has to blog about what she did, and that is some wicked motivation to me.  Having to tell someone what I did/ate makes me think twice about cheating!  It is also to voice my "always right" opinion about current events such as The Bachelor/
Bachelorette, Love in the Wild (guilty), the Olympics (SUPER EXCITED), and such things like that.  I also have embraced my old lady and enjoy to crochet.  My latest project is almost done so I will post pictures of that when I am done.

A little about myself,  a mosquitoe just landed on my hand and now it itch's like hell, son of a bitch!  Back to me, I just got married almost 2 months ago to Mr. Dillon!  We have a wonderful, almost 9 year old, German Shepard named Reese.

1 comment: