Thursday, July 5, 2012

I thought today was Saturday

Holidays...they are my list of things that shouldn't take place in the middle of the week with only one day off.  I woke up today, perplexed on why my alarm was going off.  It is kinda a bad way to start a Thursday thinking its Saturday.  Enough about that.  Lies...one more thing...I had dinner plans that I made with one of my best friends for tonight, but because the day off really made our heads dizzy we both completely forgot!  I blame America's birthday!  Ok that is a bit much, but for real makers of days off...lets fix this problem!

Last night, Hubby, doggie, and I went to watch the firework show at the local park.  They were a lot better then I was expecting, especially after watching the 35 minute extravaganza that Macy's displayed in New York City.  What was also really cool was the the full moon was rising right as the fire works started going off.   Here is a picture for the awesomeness. 
Just returned from lunch at work, to find our niece wanting to take my job from me.  She wants to learn what I do.  Good thing she is only 7 and conceded to some ice cream instead of teaching her how to do my job.  It was a little touch and go there for a few minutes on whether I needed to get a new job!


Today's workout is all about Relaxing and that is exactly what I am going to do!  Relax!!  But I am actually enjoying my program so far, and yes it's been 4 days, but I haven't once wanted to quit!  The weather also might be playing a big factor.  It hasn't been sooo terribly hot that I am going to pass out after being out for 3 seconds!  I have also found a little 20 day program of different exercises to do on top of my running.  I am going to start this on Monday, not to delay the starting process, but because both of the programs will be on day 1, and I need to keep things simple in my life!  And lets get real, my OCD makes me have things start on the same day!


WOW...Dinner tonight was a bit redonk!  We had our version of Surf and Turf with steaks and crabs...

Spoiler for a JH...America's Got Talent....Totally picked who I thought.  Edon, The painter guy, the brothers, and the father/daughter duo.  Good Job America for not picking terrible people to go through.  There is hope this season.

I am totally going to be a worthless shit the rest of the right...ate WAY to much, but that's America for you!

Keep it real peeps! - Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment