Thursday, July 12, 2012

Katniss, Peeta, & Gale

Apparently I haven't been doing a good job blogging the past couple of days.  And apparently these people don't think I have a life...well, ok..lets get real, I don't.  I have just been really lazy and haven't even been on my computer when I get home.


Today's workout is to rest.  So I will do that.


So I started the Hunger Games way back when it was all popular to read them, and no one had even heard of 50 Shades of Mr. Sex Machine (Haven't read, just what I heard), but I never finished the series.  I still had the last one, Mockingjay, to read.  For some reason I had a really hard time getting into the book, and started reading it twice but never made it past the second chapter.  Even took the book to Maui and didn't even crack it once.  But I am happy to report that I have made it way further then the second chapter.  I am close to being done, and should finish tomorrow.


That's about all I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment