Friday, July 13, 2012

DAMNIT GALE!!!

First, finished Mockingjay today!!!  I was totally hoping that Gale would prevail at the end, but naturally the broken, cry baby Peeta had to win Katniss.  What totally shocked how it ended, but glad to see good prevail!!

Next on the list, the workout!
5m W, 5m R, 5m W.  Got up again in the morning to run, which was good but horrible at the same time.  I think the morning because there is less traffic, which mean less chance of dying, and the annoying dogs are to tired to bark at me, or aren't out yet.  But really it is generally cooler, except this morning.  Got back and checked the weather...73 degrees (nice), slight breeze (a littler more would be nice, but can't overall complain), 74% humidty = DEAD Vic!  Totally left like I was running in soup and had a hard time breathing.  This was the first time that I have really had a hard time with the running part at the end.  I am not sure if it was because of the soupiness or the actual run, but I did finish it and didn't let myself quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment