Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Super Sore Must Mean Working Hard

A little behind, but have done a BUNCH of working out since the last post.  So, lets start there...

Tuesday (7/17):  Went to the gym and started a semi full body work out.  Curls, flies, pull downs, and leg lifts.  Not a great workout, but a great introduction back into the gym.  We also went without our water, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but the homeowner didn't have the garage open to get our water out of there fridge that he provides us.  And then to top it off the A/C wasn't on in the gym so it was BLASTED hot.  We also brought Reese pup and she was miserable.  But we did workout and then come home and made chicken bake thingy...DELICIOUS!



AGT....TERRIBLE talent.  Nothing too standout.


Wednesday (7/18): Running day.  It was a little different 4 m R, 5 m W, 4 m R, 5m W.  Started straight out the door, up a hill, and then passed out...ok that didn't happen, but it would have made for a good story.  I have about three courses that I like to run in the neighborhood. Today, I got to furthest course today!  Made it to the railroads track and back in 16 mins!!!  That is a mile and half. Whoop Whoop!

Then I went to work...which really sucked!  Long day of actually working!

Got home, and convinced Hubby to go to the gym!  Did that same workout again today, but just trying to get my body back into the rhythm.

Totally trying something, and it seems to be working....Instead of having Ben & Jerry's Ice cream and eat 750661345106 calories, I got some Jolly Ranchers.  Something that will last a while and give me the sweet that I am looking for.  I can eat 3 for 70 calories.  So far I have had 1, and seem just fine!  It craved my sweet tooth, and I don't feel like I binged on Ice Cream!



Tomorrow is a relax day, so I am taking full advantage.  Going to get a pedicure!!  So need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment