Friday, July 6, 2012

Something creative

It's just one of those days. Woke up, wanted to go back to bed, let the dog, wanted to go back to bed, ate breakfast, showered, wished I was still in bed, went to work to find actual work to do. All round a pretty lousy day. Only plus side it's Friday. And I did get to come home early...but the phone has to follow me. So I come home to try to nap for an hour, the damn phone goes off 20 mins into the nap. Now, with 20 minutes still left to nap, I am blogging. And to make it worse, I am on my phone blogging.👎 And of course, I put my phone down to try to catch the last 20 minutes and my phone goes off again...this time it was a text from a friend who is working out of the office today and I feel terrible for her. So I talked to her..


In the workout today it is 5 w, 3 j, 5 w.  I totally had every intention of putting this run off until tomorrow morning due to the heat and shear laziness.   But after making cookies, yep home made cookies, I put dinner in the oven and hit the pavement.  Results were good...went .92, at a pace of 14.04, which is even down from Wednesday, and apparently burned 113 calories.  Even though I have only been at this program for a week, I have noticed improvements with my stamina.  Every day I have walked further in my first 5 minute walk!  

Going to chillax the rest of the evening.  No idea what plans are for this weekend, but hopefully we will do something exciting!

Keep it real! -Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment