Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lazy...

So this weekend was nothing but laziness.  Saturday we went to the outlet mall, got nothing to awesome except some running shorts.  You know so I can keep up my working out!!

There were no work outs this weekend. It was all to relax, and of course I did a damn good job at it.  Sunday, I didn't even put a bra on...considering that a GREAT day!  Needless to say I didn't go outside!

Friday I did make a batch of chocolate chip cookies and butterscotch cookies...


Then I did work on a new project that Lash wanted me to make for her photography business.  My first attempt at it was terrible.  It looked more like a slipper....

But then, I made a new one this morning and it looks like it might actually hold a baby in it.



But since making those things I have sat and watched Harry Potter and Scrubs all day.

JH...I finally watched Love in the Wild....Can't agree with you more about Ali now.  She drove me up the wall in this episode.  Glad that she and Jesse are gone, and if they would have done what was best last week, it wouldn't have been a big shocker that 4 peeps went home!  Can't wait to see what happens next!!

This is kind of a boring post, but I was kind of a boring person this weekend...and I am OK with that!

Catch y'all tomorrows! -Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment