Monday, July 9, 2012

Blah...

Monday....should be enough to explain a day!  It's kinda odd to think a noun can describe a day.  Think about it, even if it was Wednesday, and I said that my day was like Monday, EVERYONE would know exactly what you meant.  Today at work, I actually worked in the morning...all morning LONG! But better today then Friday I guess...I would hate to say my Friday was like Monday.

In today's workout I am doing the normal running/walking that I started last week, but today I am adding 30 jumping jacks and 10 crunches.  The running today is 5m W, 3m R, 5m W.  Hubby says we are going to the gym when I get off, :o)!! Makes me happy that he is actually going to start working out again too.


Today's results: 1.02 mile, 125 cals, 5w, 3j, 5w.  It was very soupy out while running, would have rather it been raining, but I still did it.  It was I know a mile and I walked an extra 1 1/2 minutes to finish the mile, but also to get back to my starting point.  Since we went to the gym, I wasn't sure how long it would take me to do the full mile, but I pushed really hard to do it in the allotted 13 minutes.  Now that is a good goal to try and reach, except next time it is 5,4,5.  I also did the 30 JJ and 10 crunches...not to terribly hard, but just something good to add.

Tonight is when all the shows start again, so I don't know if we will actually watch any tonight, or if we will watch more Scrubs.  But, JH's listen up, I have started reading Mockingjay again...hopefully I can power through it and finish it so we can discuss what actually happens in the Hunger Games!!

No comments:

Post a Comment