Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Whoopsie

Well...not entirely a whoopsie, but I didn't blog yesterday.  I just didn't feel like it at all.  Didn't even open my computer last night.  Needless to say I have a lot to catch up on, especially since I have watched all my shows this week, except Keeping up with the Kardashians.  I have to really watch that when the hubby isn't home.

First and foremost, the reason of the blogging! Yesterday was a rest day, and I definitely did that too.  Took an hour long nap when I got home from work!  Today, back to the grind, was 5m W, 4m R, 5m W.  Hubby had to get up early today to go to work :o), so when his alarm went off this morning at 6:35 I got up with him and went outside.  Even though we have been having cooler weather, the humidity has been killer, however this morning was REALLY nice.  It was even cooler, with a slight breeze and the not so hot yet sun beaming.  I even saw 2 other people exercising, which is slightly a big deal...first, that is good for the area I am in, plus, I never see anyone out!!  Pleasant surprise.  So I did my running, did 1.01 miles and burned 124 calories!  I think I might start getting up that early to go do my exercising.  I have been very alert today and not even tired.  



Now to discuss the shows...Oh wait I can't!  One JH hasn't watch the bacholerette and she will want to know who went home.  So I won't provide that information yet! Then the other JH didn't watch AGT or Love in the Wild!  What's with these people?!?!  They want me to blog, yet I can't spill my deepest darkest secrets because they haven't watched the shows!!!!

This afternoon I get to spend some quality time at the Court House to get a certified copy of my marriage license. Then off, hopefully, to see a friend, then off to a wonderful BUENO date with my maid of honor!!

Sorry for the lack of pictures, being lazy makes me not do anything!

Until next time! -Vic

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to blog about the Bachelorette. I told you - I know who goes home.

    ReplyDelete