Friday, July 27, 2012

People are shitty!

For starter's, I am writing this feeling very hurt, angry, vulnerable, let down, taken advantage of, disbelief, puzzled, and overall disgust for people in society!  As a small disclaimer, this has nothing to do with my readers, and my husband and I are just fine.  Also, sorry for the negative attitude in this blog, but I did this to be honest with myself and right now this is being honest with myself.

This blog is about working out. So shouldn't have to worry about other distractions, but the truth of the matter is, we don't live in a perfect bubble, and shit happens!  Shit happens to good people too! 



So Wednesday we made it to the gym.  It was about 1000 degrees inside as the ac hadn't been turned on, but we worked out anyways.  Did some curls, flies, lunges, and calf raises, and for the first time...spent some time stretching!!  Man it felt great!

Thursday: Relax day.  Ended up not being so relaxing around 830pm.  It just irritates me the degree people will go to just to make a quick buck or get a "thrill", without even thinking about how it effects the person they are taking advantage of.  No morals any more in society.  To even think back about 15 years ago, we could play in our front yard all day, and today you have to watch who is outside and monitor their behavior.  Society blows donkey chucks right now, and it is taking everything in my power to not go ape shit crazy!  But good thing we have politicians who are taking care of us....BULL SHIT!

Friday: Today was a run day, and it took everything in my power to get up and run.  Not only because it was early, but because of the events of the previous day and lack of sleep due to it.  It was 5m W, 9m R, 5m W.  I walked at a pretty good clip and I think it had to do with being sooo angry.  But when I got to the running part, about 4 minutes into I wanted to quit.  I feel like this is one of the first times I have REALLY wanted to quit.  I know it is a mental game, and running should have helped me clear my mind, but it just made me more angry.  I did finish the running part and made it home before I completely feel apart.  My only saving grace was that my dog was there and she did not leave my side, even last night when the world was fucking with me, she was right there.  Slept right by the bed, which she normally is patrolling the house.  And about the time I thought things couldn't get any worse, they did!  At this point I couldn't hold it together anymore...but after getting to work and doing what I needed to do, my mom texts with a glimmer of hope.  And as I am talking to my dad, he finds a little hope as well.  Even though this doesn't even begin to fix things, and nothing ever will, it proves that there are fucking idiots out there.

Tonight is the opening ceremonies of the Olympics!  I couldn't be more excited!!!  When I watch the Olympics, I always wonder how this one event can bring the whole world together, yet there are still countries who think it is ok to blow peoples heads off.  What god says that is ok?  But the Olympics make it like the pain, suffering, and animosity in the world despairs for 2 weeks.  Then again, why does this event make it ok to take a break....can't we all just get along and live in a world that is peaceful, and full of love instead of hate.  It makes me so sad for the next generations.  GO TEAM USA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment